City of Marion / City of Charles Sturt / City of West Torrens
This grant fund is made possible through the team of Lions Club of Richmond volunteers who run the popular op shop warehouse in Camden Park.
Lions Club of Richmond partners with The Wyatt Trust (Wyatt) to distribute the proceeds of their fundraising to support local children and young people.
Who can apply?
Grant applications can be made by public schools (preschools, primary and secondary) or organisations focused on the development of children and young people (including children’s centres, flexible learning programs and youth or family services).
What can be funded?
Grant applications need to meet the following criteria:
- Funding must be for projects which directly benefit children and young people in your community
- Proposals must address inequality or financial disadvantage for children and young people in your community, particularly in relation to education
- funding must be for proposals located within the cities of Marion, Charles Sturt and West Torrens
- grants are usually between $1000 – $5000
- For larger projects, a higher contribution may be possible if grant funds are available.
All applications to be submitted by Thursday 6 April for consideration in this grant round. Applications will be assessed as they come in. An outcome from submission is likely within a month. Funds are limited and the grant round may close earlier if funds are exhausted.
To discuss your application, contact Jo Edwards, Grants Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 8224 0074.