Lions Club of Richmond Youth Education Fund now open!
This grant fund is made possible through the team of Lions Club of Richmond volunteers who run the popular op shop warehouse in Camden Park.
Lions Club of Richmond partners with The Wyatt Trust (Wyatt) to distribute the proceeds of their fundraising to support local children and young people.
Wyatt has provided support to South Australians experiencing poverty for more than 130 years. We challenge the beliefs that perpetuate inequality because we believe every South Australian deserves a life free from poverty and disadvantage.
Who can apply?
Grant applications can be made by public schools (preschools, primary and secondary) or organisations focused on the development of children and young people (including children’s centres, flexible learning programs and youth or family services).
What can be funded?
Grant applications need to meet the following criteria:
- Funding must be for projects which directly benefit children and young people in your community
- Proposals must address inequality or financial disadvantage for children and young people in your community, particularly in relation to education
- funding must be for proposals located within the cities of Marion, Charles Sturt and West Torrens
- grants are usually between $1000 – $5000
- larger grants may be considered if funds allow – up to $10,000
- GET INSPIRATION FROM PAST PROJECTS
- PREVIEW AND PLAN YOUR APPLICATION
- COST OUT YOUR PROJECT
- THEN SUBMIT ONLINE https://smartsimple.com.au/welcome/wyatt
- VIDEO TUTORIAL AND TROUBLESHOOTING HERE
Applications close Thursday November 18 (Term 4 week 6). To discuss your application, contact Jo Edwards, Grants Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 8224 0074.